Served in capacities in private and public practices, as hospital staff physician and as emergency health services coordinator for a variety of private and public institutions throughout Mexico and managed a blood bank from 2009- 2012.
Earned MD degrees at Westhill University and the National Autonomous University of Mexico as a Médico Cirujano. In addition, has diplomas in aesthetic medicine from the Autonomous University of Guadalajara, as an Advance Fellow by the American Board of AntiAging and Regenerative Medicine, visiting scholar at University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill in dermatology. Fellow in Stem Cell Medicine by the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine and University of South Florida, and currently completing additional masters work in metabolic and nutrition sciences at University of South Florida and Advance Business Diploma at Einstein College of Australia.
ASSOCIATIONS, MEMBERSHIPS & REGISTRATIONS:
- American Academy of Anti-Ageing Medicine.
- Starmedica Hospitals Medical Society.
- International Cellular Medicine Society.
- Astrum Salud Móvil Advisory Board.
- Honorary VP of International Clinical Development for Bioquark, Inc. (U.S.A)
- Antiaging skin care products and Superfoods developer for Skin Food Pty Ltd. (Australia)
- Chief Medical Advisor for What Skin Needs™ (Australia)
- Senior Medical Advisor for The Rising Pili Nuts (Philippines)
- CEO & Founder at www.drjois.com
- CEO & Founder at www.biorganicaging.net
- Chief Medical Officer & Co-Founder at Astrum Salud Móvil (Mexico)
- Board of Directors member at Astrum Fundación (Mexico)
- CEO & Founder at www.regenerage.clinic
- Chief Clinical Officer at ReAnima™ Advanced Biosciences (U.S.A – Mexico)
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) certified practitioner on the aesthetic and regenerative field since 2011.
- 1999-2005 Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery Westhill Institute and National Autonomous University of Mexico.
- 2003 University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill Visiting Scholar. Dermatology.
- 2006- 2007 Post Graduate Diploma Aesthetic Medicine Autonomous University of Guadalajara.
- 2007- 2009 Fellow in Functional and Regenerative Medicine American Academy of AntiAgeing Medicine.
- 2011- 2012 Fellow in Stem Cell Medicine American Academy of Anti-Ageing Medicine and USF.
- 2014 Master degree in Health Sciences in Aged Services. Victoria University, Melbourne, Australia.
- 2015 - Current - Advanced Business Diploma, Einstein College of Australia, Melbourne, Australia.
- First contact patient care;
- Integrated Medicine Approach;
- Stem cells Medical Application (mesenchymal stem cells from fat and Bone Marrow);
- Stem Cells Medical Application (Human Placenta derivate);
- PRP Preparation and Application (face, neck, hands, chest, abdominal area, gluteal area, etc.);
- Minimal Invasive Liposculpture (Abdominal area, back, arms); Botox Medical applications;
- Minor and major surgical procedures;
- Major surgical procedures assistant (Cosmetic, orthopaedic, abdominal surgeries);
- Mesotherapy Expert;
- Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy (BHRT) Medical Application; and
- Weight Control Expert.
- "Risk factors associated with infections in peritoneal dialysis (CAPD). Rev Esp Med Quir 2006, 11 (3): 21-24.
- Participated on different Mexican national television programs and interviews as an AntiAgeing speaker and also have collaborated in different magazines with numerous AntiAgeing related publications.
- More than 4000 PRP’s procedures performed, an expert in the use of antioxidants and BHRT, weight control (to more than 400 patients with a high successful rate, more than 250 patients implanted subcutaneously using human placenta derivate stem cells, over 350 cellular medicine treatments given for antiaging purposes. Developed 3 different private practices at 3 different facilities in Mexico City in the past 4 years.